Abbie Carrier obtained her Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law after completing her bachelor’s degree in Political Science at the University of Southern Maine.
Before joining Basham & Scott, Ms. Carrier worked with a San Antonio-based personal injury firm where she gathered valuable experience conducting legal research, preparing and presenting clients for deposition, and representing clients in their legal matters. She has handled hundreds of litigation files from inception to trial and understands what it takes to represent injured clients through every phase of their case.
Ms. Carrier is a hard worker who prides herself on finding creative solutions to her client’s problems. As a result, each of her clients can rest assured that their case is being pursued with care, respect, and tenacity.
Bar and Court Admissions
- Federal Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Caritas Legal Services Ask-A-Lawyer Clinic, volunteer
- San Antonio Bar Association Community Justice Program Wills Clinic, volunteer
- Texas C-Bar Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic, volunteer
- San Antonio Bar Association Community Justice Program Veterans Clinic, volunteer
- St. Mary’s University School of Law Identification Recovery Program, volunteer